Are you looking to outsource your chiropractic billing? Today, many chiropractic offices decide to outsource their billing because of the complicated process and time consuming task. Although many businesses advertise for billing services, at ClinicDr we specialize in billing services specifically for chiropractic offices. Founded in 2004 by a team of chiropractors and compliance specialists, our team has identified the complexities of billing services for chiropractors and understand how complicated it is to work with insurance companies, therefore when you work with us we guarantee that we are the best there is.
Outsourced Billing Solutions for Chiropractic Clinics
Billing continues to get more and more complicated as insurance companies continue to use tactics such as reduced fee reimbursements, requests for complex documents, and routinely postponed payments. These tactics are not only irritating but make your life more complicated. When you are busy running your business and taking time to take care of your patients, the last thing you want to do is deal with insurance companies that are deliberately trying to make your life more complicated. By outsourcing your chiropractic billing to a company like ClinicDr you have a company that focuses exclusively on chiropractic billing and knows the ins and outs of the industry. A company dedicated to handling chiropractic billing can help increase collections from insurance companies because they know the tactics insurance companies will use to delay payments, and are on your team!
When looking for a billing services partner, consider several things:
- CREDENTIALS, don’t just let anyone handle your billing, this is how you get paid and keep your business going, make sure that the company you are working as credentials and real ones.
- Second, you want to make sure the company employs people with advanced degrees, they should have Masters degrees in business, chiropractic, coding, or law, with healthcare compliance experience. Most assistants do not have the skills to deal with billing, and since insurance companies make the task harder and harder all the time you want to make sure that you are working with educated people.
- Third, the software should be owned and built by that billing service company.
- Forth, the software should be built and designed to serve not just one clinic but across the board.
- Fifth, the service should be cloud-based, this makes the service transparent which is important for you.
- Next, you should have control over the level of billing service you require.
- Seventh, the fee should be arranged not based on percentage.
- Lastly, the billing service should be on virtual terms. Your clinic needs highly available and regular access to a billing service representative that knows your clinic inside and out.
If you are looking for a highly available, regular access to a billing service representative company, then ClinicDr is here for you! Give us a call today to find out more and learn how we can help your office run smoother and profit more!