Most chiropractic providers are focused on the patient while on the job. The last thing that they want to deal with is having to handle the billing side of things internally. This time consuming process takes away time with your patients, and it also lowers the productivity of the chiropractic practice as a whole.
What happens if you have technical difficulties or your backup server dies? Most chiropractic clinics do not have an onsite IT department to provide any support. If you are fed up with the billing side of medicine and want to team up with a chiropractic billing company that not only handles the billing for you, but also offers high level customer service, teaming up with Clinic Doctor, Inc. can help your situation immensely!
A Focus on your Chiro Practice
Clinic Doctor, Inc. strives to help our customers in more ways than only controlling your billing services. Additionally, by partnering with our staff, you will receive the following features:
- Highly Trained Staff – Our billing service team has the most experience and credentials than any other chiropractic billing service provider around. We understand the necessary laws, coding, and compliance issues that need to be center stage when it comes to billing.
- Built from the Ground Up – What is unique about our services is that we built the software from the bottom up, which helps us whenever troubleshooting is needed. Don’t waste your time figuring out a billing issue. Instead, reach out to our helpful team that is available whenever you experience issues. We allow you as the client to control what settings you want to be turned on and off with our software.
- The Cloud – All of your billing is stored on our cloud servers that can be accessed anywhere around the world. We will confidentially house all of the documents in a simple and direct manner so that you can easily maneuver around your records if needed.
- Many Services at No Cost – We do not charge our clients for software support or any upgrades. Additionally, we offer free training whenever any medical regulation changes occur that you should be aware of.
- Virtual Meetings – You can rest assured that weekly meetings are available with our billing representatives so that any issues you may be facing can be addressed quickly. That is where our elite customer service comes into play in comparison to other chiro billing service providers.
Don’t continue to waste your chiropractic practices valuable time by managing billing internally. Instead, focus more on your patients and let our dynamic staff at Clinic Doctor, Inc., handle all of your chiro billing needs. Give us a call today to learn more about how outsourcing your billing services can help your chiropractic practice.