As an owner of a chiropractic clinic, you gain the respect of your patients by not only providing them helpful and reliable medical care, but also treating them fairly financially. There are too many practices out there that do not look out for the financial well being of your patients.
One great way to ensure that you are maximizing reimbursement for each of your chiropractic patients is to team up with ClinicDr. At ClinicDr, our chiropractic billing software offers highly advanced coding procedures to not only ensure that your practice gets paid correctly, but to also make sure your patients are not overcharged.
The Confusing World of Reimbursement
Insurance reimbursement continues to become more confusing each year. It should not be your responsibility to review each and every claim that comes through your office for accuracy, compliance and fairness. That is where a partnership with ClinicDr comes in handy.
Using the incorrect code during a procedure or visit can not only cause your practice to lose money, but your patient as well! ClinicDr specializes in the following areas to ensure that you are able to focus more time on providing care to your patients and less time worrying about whether or not a claim is being coded correctly:
- Tracking Medical Necessity – Many practices incorrectly handle notes regarding medical necessity for patients.
- Detailed Records for Backup – If you or your patient receive a denial from an insurance company that in fact should have been paid, ClinicDr has instant access to claim details and coding to help you and your patient get reimbursed promptly.
- Staying on Top of Compliance – The world of medical coding is constantly changing. Trying to keep up with the chiropractic coding is extremely difficult. ClinicDr takes this stressor off of your practice, as we make sure that we are up to date on all chiropractic coding.
- Accuracy – By investing in digital billing services from ClinicDr you can get rid of the risk associated with manual billing. We make sure to provide accurate fees when claims are processed so that you and your patient’s best financial interests are always in mind.
- Tracking Treatment Plans – Insurance companies look for specific codes and notes when it comes to creating a treatment plan for continued chiropractic care. Our team at ClinicDr can help provide you with the guidance needed to make sure that your patient’s claim is processed correctly the first time around!
If someone asked you why you decided to become a chiropractor, chances are it wasn’t so you could spend your time billing and ensuring the proper chiropractic codes were being used.
Give ClinicDr a call today and let our dedicated staff handle this part of your job so you can focus on your true passion, the patients! Through our partnership, you can sleep well at night knowing that you are maximizing reimbursement for each of your patients, as well as your chiropractic practice!
We offer you 30 days free trial – www.clinicdr.com !