Whether your practice already operates with in-house billing or you’re thinking of making the transition, you should know what you’re getting into. Filing chiropractic billing claims is by no means that easiest part of running a practice. In fact, it might be one of the most difficult processes you have to go through to keep your clinic running smoothly. So what should you consider when evaluating in-house billing processes for chiropractic clinics? Having an in-house billing software like ClinicDr doesn’t just make things convenient for you and your patients. It makes for faster payment turnaround and fewer claim denials. That means you spend less time fixing errors and more time on patient treatment.
How ClinicDr In-House Billing Software Works
ClinicDr is an online chiropractic billing claim software designed to make billing faster, easier, and less difficult. Regardless of how many people you have on staff working on billing, there might never seem to be enough. Especially when you consider having to keep up with filing new claims, fixing errors on denied claims, and making sure bills are paid. All of this is made easier with ClinicDr. Our software is a cloud-based billing system that allows you to easily create billing claims as soon as a patient’s health records are created. Because we’ve streamlined the billing process as much as possible, your staff is able to transfer patient treatment notes directly to billing claims. That means fewer mistakes in billing codes!
Advantages of In-House Chiropractic Billing
Not sure if the benefits of in-house billing outweigh the cons? These are just some of the advantages you’ll enjoy with ClinicDr’s in-house chiropractic billing claim software:
• Maintaining control of financial operations within your practice, especially if you have employees who have been around for a while and are invested in your practice.
• Ability to fix issues quickly. When outsourcing billing, an issue might arise that you don’t have the power to fix as quickly as you’d like. Should any issues arise, you have the ability to address them immediately before they cause issue in payment.
• Rather than paying someone else to file your billing claims, you can pay your own staff, keeping practice revenue in-house.
Avoid the Disadvantages of In-House Billing with ClinicDr
As with any decision you make for your practice, there are possible negatives to consider. The good news is that with ClinicDr, we eliminate these as much as we can! Here are some disadvantages of in-house billing we’ve been able to solve:
• High training costs. With us, the training is so simple and so quick that you won’t have to worry about paying to train staff. They’ll pick it up on their lunch hour!
• Software installation and upgrade costs. With us, there are none! Our software is completely online.
• Support issues. Running your own billing department comes with its challenges. But we’re here for you when you need us to help make sure things run smoothly.
If you’re considering implementing in-house billing processes in your chiropractic clinic, call ClinicDr today.