Keeping some business processes in house when it comes to your chiropractic practice is not a bad idea. If your clinic has mastered the process and is able to maintain a productive place of work, keeping the process in-house may pay off down the road. There are however, some chiropractic clinic processes that are best suited for outsourcing, and chiropractic medical billing may be right at the top.
Chiropractic billing can be a very difficult task to manage in-house. Rather than falling in the pattern of billing errors, which the government found amounts to 83% of claims, consider outsourcing your medical billing needs to our experienced staff at Clinic Doctor. No matter if your chiropractic facility is in Fargo or Grand Rapids, North Dakota, our cloud based software will work great for your team!
Struggles of In-House Medical Billing
When it comes to running a productive chiropractic clinic in North Dakota, billing is often times the least favorite part of the job. Some struggles that chiropractors deal with when handling billing in-house includes:
● Time – Billing is a very time consuming process that can quickly build up. Handling the medical billing in-house often means long hours because there is just not enough time in the work day.
● Patient Care – Chiropractors don’t go to school to learn about billing. Instead, their primary focus is patient care. If the stress of medical billing is affecting your mood and decision making, it can end up affecting the care you provide your patients as well.
● Compliance – The rules and regulations around chiropractic billing are regularly changing. Trying to keep up with these changes is a job in itself. In-house billing can cause you to risk falling out of compliance.
Perks of Outsourcing Medical Billing
At Clinic Doctor, we have a passion for chiropractic billing. We live and breathe billing and are eager to take this difficult process off of your plate. By choosing to outsource your medical billing to our team, you’ll get to take advantage of a lot of benefits, including:
● 24/7 Access – As long as you have a computer or tablet and an internet connection, you can access your billing software anytime, anywhere.
● Notes to Claims in Seconds – Enough with duplicating your work! Our software can transform a treatment note to a claim in less than 10 seconds!
● Reduce Errors – The Clinic Doctor software will automatically alert you of any errors the minute they happen, so that they can be corrected before the claim is submitted.
● Virtual Team – If you get tied up with a unique billing circumstance, our virtual team can help. We can also set up a weekly team meeting to address any questions that may have come up during the week.
So, if you have a chiropractic clinic in Fargo or Grand Rapids, North Dakota, and have been handling in-house billing on your own, it’s time for a change. Team up with our expert team at Clinic Doctor and outsource all of your billing services so that you can spend more time with your patients. To learn more about a partnership with our staff, give us a call today.