Setting your chiropractic fees is a difficult process that must take many things into account. It is easy to fall into the trap of setting them too low, for fear that another practice will offer an even better deal, or to stay under the radar of the insurance companies.
Another strategy of some practices is to set fees based on “market value”, or what other practices are charging. All of these strategies can work, at least in the short term, but it is wise to really look closely at your practice, and set your fee structure based on internal factors that are congruent with your business model, your actual numbers, and a profit margin that is solid.
Setting up your practice for success is the ultimate goal, and if you are in charge of proposing fees for your practice, there is excellent software on the market that can help. Clinic Doctor is a easy to use, cloud based billing service that can simplify the billing process and help you achieve a higher profit margin, all while spending significantly less time on the billing process.
Clinic Doctor is so simple and intuitive that it can be learned in a single setting even over a lunch break. The Clinic Doctor software will show you your clinic’s bottom line immediately, so that you can start thinking about making some billing adjustments if necessary.
Many Benefits of Clinic Doctor Billing Software
Rather than setting fees based on other practice fees, or out of fear of outpricing the competition, set your fees based on your own practice’s data points and profit model. Clinic Doctor can help you do this with ease and offers many additional benefits for your chiropractic practice:
- Instant alerts when there is a billing error made
- Ability to track any claim from the starting point to the payment date.
- Robust and informative reports can be generated anytime to give you information on your billing process.
- Monthly meetings scheduled with your Clinic Doctor representative so that you can ask any questions that you might have.
- Software can also help with claim creation, claim tracking, denial management, insurance verification and other process oriented tasks.
Clinic Doctor offers services to chiropractic practices all over the United States including Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa and Nebraska. Give us a call for more information or to schedule a time for a free demo!