Running your own chiropractic clinic does not mean that you have to master every aspect of the business. You went to school to be a chiropractor, not a business manager, so it is no surprise that your clinic may not be running as smoothly as it should. Are you still handling your billing in-house?
Well, if that is the case, it is ok for you to raise your hand and seek help! Chiropractic billing is an extremely detailed, time consuming and ever changing field and it just continues to become more difficult to manage. At Clinic Doctor, we feel that we are the billing help that you’ve been looking for. Our dedicated team specializes in chiropractic billing and taking this burdensome task off of your shoulders, thanks to our easy to use billing software.
Reasons to Choose Clinic Doctor
As a chiropractor, you’ll be asking yourself why it took you so long to seek billing help once you’ve worked with our expert billing staff at Clinic Doctor. What is great about our cloud based billing software is that we can help your practice in more than one way. The key reasons to seek help from our proven team includes:
● 24/7 Access – Handling billing internally with paper billing typically means that you only have access to the claims or notes when you are at the office. With Clinic Doctor, our software gives you 24/7 access to your billing system and electronic health records (EHr), as long as you have a computer or tablet and an internet connection.
● Reduced Errors – Recently, the federal government found that chiropractic claims are incorrect approximately 83% of the time on average. Our easy to use software has alerts that pop up the second you make a billing error. This allows you to correct the issue before sending it over to the insurance provider. In turn, you’ll get paid in a much timelier fashion.
● Seamless – Say goodbye to having to duplicate work. Clinic Doctor’s EHr and billing features work seamlessly together so that a claim can be created in 10 seconds or less. Thanks to this software, you’ll no longer have to write the same note in multiple places.
● Compliance – Another difficult part of handling chiropractic billing in-house is that the rules and regulations are always changing. Rather than being overwhelmed by trying to keep up with the changes, the compliance team at Clinic Doctor stays up to date on these changes every day. In turn, your clinic will remain compliant at all times!
● Virtual Help – Clinic Doctor is not just software. It is easy to use software with a dedicated and easily accessible support team. If you run into a billing issue, our team can assist you with ease. Additionally, you can set up a weekly virtual meeting with a representative to go over anything you’d like regarding your claims or the use of our software.
So, don’t feel embarrassed that you are ready to raise your hand and ask for help when it comes to chiropractic billing. It is time for you to outsource your clinic’s billing and EHr to our dedicated team at Clinic Doctor. This will allow you to focus on the real reasons why you became a chiropractor. To learn more about how we can help, give us a call today!